Saturday 19 June 2010

BEACH BREAK DAY THREE

Hidee hi!
Beach Break Day Three was the best of all!! In the morning, I went off as usual to go stick my head under a tap and wake myself up and brush my teeth. While my head was all covered in silly foam, I got talking to two guys at the tap - Ash and Tom - and they invited me to join them and their friends to head along to the beach for the morning. Now, until then, i hadn't actually visited the beach associated with Beach Break - so jumped at the chance. Turns out Ash manages Tom's hip hop band called Queens English - and they were going to perform later that night. We wandered off to the beach - and it was totally deserted and incredibly beautiful.



We played football in the sand and went swimming and played volleyball with some nets and got sunburnt... and saw some massive jelly fish too! We then headed back to the campsite, brushed off the sand and had a late breakfast. What an amazing start to the day! Back in the arena, I watched some off the incredible acrobatics of the Par Cours chaps and then did an interview with Marc Roberts who is in charge of booking the bands for Beach Break. I then did an interview with beatboxer Beardyman - who performed later on on the mainstage.

Later that afternoon, some of my friends conducted a powder-paint-fight in the main area. The whole crowd were covered in showers of amazing colours - everyone dancing and laughing (and trying not to get paint in their mouths). Check out my arm post-paint-fight!



After that, me and my pal Will went off to watch Queen's English play - they were great! - and then headed off to various different clubs/tents/parties around the site - making the most of the last evening. We went to an amazing tiny club called Cowbunga - I could only just stand up in it and i'm 5 foot 2! It was done up like a living room and can only fit about 20 people - so much fun! We also went to a little tent called Jungle Is Tiny and danced on the grass. Good times.



After that - about 2am - I was ready for some sleep. I could feel myself getting a bit poorly sick, so went to bed...

Beach Break rules!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment