Thursday 27 May 2010

IMS DAY TWO

Ahoy there from Ibiza IMS day two. I have been in lectures all morning listening to some very interesting speakers talk about everything from new social networking music sharing sites, to music colleges and production ideas.
I've been sitting with some of my new buddies from last night including a lovely girl from Glasgow called Jenn.
Just before lunch we were treated to a live interview with famed DJ and producer David Guetta. He's a very entertaining speaker and had some really cool insights into trying to bring European dance music to American audiences and how his work with the black eyed peas has helped this.
My experience in music has always been very rock based - so its great to be able to hear people like him speak about his side of the industry and for me to realise that all music has the same drive, issues and ideals - make amazing tunes and keep listeners happy! Check out this video from the day so far below:



Right now I am at a meeting with Wrangler jeans who have really kindly given me some jeans and a shirt to help keep me clean :)
Day going well all in all.
Kyle and Aaron are soaking up the sun by the pool!
More updates soon
Katie x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Ibiza

No comments:

Post a Comment