Tuesday 25 May 2010

I HAVE ARRIVED IN IBIZA

Hello blog readers! And a very happy Wednesday to you from the sunny shores of ibiza!

I arrived late last night, checked into the hotel an immediately went to go chat to some local people to see what's what in this mad town.

My first new buddies took the form of Valentina, Alesandro and Luciana - the 3 italian dancers employed by the hotel to entertain the guests. Once their shift had finished we three had a good multiple-lingual chat (part Italian part Spanish part English) about what we all did and why we were there. Turns out they're all going to some of the clubs later in the week - so we'll see them on the dance floor.

Oh... As for my first challenge... More info and pics on that one coming up soon...

I'm going to go eat some breakfast, go and meet this weeks winners at the airport and get ready for a sunny day ahead.

Katie x


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Ibiza

No comments:

Post a Comment