Monday 24 May 2010

GETTING READY TO GO...

For the past few weeks I have been manically preparing for my upcoming mammoth adventure by contacting a load of companies and asking them if they would like to contribute any items towards my trip.

Seeing as I am going to be going to lots of different festivals, in different countries, in different climates, for different amount of times - I knew that my packing list would be very varied and massive.

Thankfully - some really great companies have donated some goodies to my trip and I want to use this as a chance to say a huge THANK YOU to all of them!

Big love goes out (in no particular order) to: Eco Boutique clothing, One Stop Festival, Reebok trainers, Helly Hansen jackets, Sharpies marker pens, Canon cameras, Vans shoes and clothing, Eastpak bags and Hunter Boots!

Here is a little video of me putting up my One Stop Festival tent - while wearing my jacket and wellies! Looking warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment