Wednesday 14 July 2010

DO YOU WANT TO COME WITH ME?

So ladies and gents - not sure I have mentioned this in a while.. but you know you can actually come with me to these amazing places that I have been writing about right? Right!
To be in with a chance of winning tickets/flights to come with me to one of these amazing festival experiences around the world, simply buy some gum - and enter the code on the back of your pack onto the form at www.tridentgum.co.uk - and you will be entered into a random draw to come with me. People win! Every week someone wins a pair of tickets and travel to come with me - so it very well could be you! In case you missed all that.. I decided to make a very daft visual version. Get involved! For full terms and conditions - see the Trident site.

No comments:

Post a Comment