Sunday 11 July 2010

Boat party and more

Day two here at the Garden Festival and we decided to take a trip onto the infamous Croatian party boats. Four hours on a wooden ship with live DJs and a bar and a hundred or so people dancing in the sunshine. Pretty hilarious stuff. Kristian, David and i spent our time chatting to people, making sure strangers had enough sunscreen on (I'm annoyingly responsible) and snacking on rice crackers! The tunes were fun and the whole boat was bellowing along to Young Hearts Run Free at full volume. I was so sure someone was going to fall overboard but we managed to avert disaster and make it to shore safely. Phew ;)

I then had to RUN into the sea as I was far too hot. I then interviewed Hercules And Love Affair - the first time I have ever conducted an interview in a wet bikini (off camera mind.. Nothing to see here)...
And now... THE WORLD CUP FINAL! on big screens at the fest. No definite favourite here so I'll cheer for anyone ;)

X


- Posted by Katie P

No comments:

Post a Comment