Sunday 6 June 2010

MALLORCA DAY TWO

Hey there pals. Katie here from next to a pool at our hotel in Mallorca. Winners Adam and Tom are here too and we're lounging in the sunshine. It's lunchtime here and we're getting set for the Kooks gig tonight on a stage right here by the pool!

Last night we went out for dinner near the hotel before having a wander along the strip checking out some of the local bars. It was a lot of fun but I'll be honest with you all, i'd only had about one hours sleep so I headed back to the hotel and sleeeeeeept. Adam and Tom went out to a club with a foam machine and partied till 5am. Good lads. I'm more alive today and ready for this evening's fun.

This morning I went and changed up some money and chatted to a crazy 70-year old Spanish man called Raphael. He liked that I spoke Spanish so went and bought me a coffee at his friends cafe. I told him all about this mad and wonderful job and he was pretty amazed!

I hope you're all having a nice day :)

Katie x














Posted by Katie P

No comments:

Post a Comment