Thursday 24 June 2010

I LOVE TERMINAL 5

So travelling is so much fun and going to new places is brilliant.. but everyone knows the actual 'getting' to your destination can be a headache. Airports especially seem to have been designed to cause maximum stress and chaos before you fly. Signs not working, screens crashing, shops closing, over crowding, miles between gates.. however - pa pa pa da da da da (that was a drum roll by the way).. Heathrow Terminal 5 is great! Brand new building with high ceilings, light and airy space, modern design, nice restaurants, cool shops an functioning technology. Are they paying me to say this? Nope. I'm just having a "yey!" moment as i drink a cuppa coffee before my flight.
Perhaps I'm just VERY excited about Turkey :)

- Posted by Katie P

No comments:

Post a Comment