Saturday 27 November 2010

Stereosonic Sydney Fashion

The one thing that really struck me about Stereosonic in Sydney - other than the amazing blasting sunshine, water spray poles, banging bass lines and giant queues for toilets/drinks - was the 'fashion'. I have been to Sydney a few times, and never before have I seen such a collection of young people (most festival ticket buyers seemed to be around 18) who all looked so incredibly styled and 'visually aware'. Every single girl at the festival - regardless of age, size, height etc - was wearing super short denim hot pants. Now, I dont' want to sound like an old lady when I write this - but it was pretty insane. On top of that... the men (boys) were so insanely worked-out/muscled/ripped (beyond the point of a simple surf session or jog down the road) that I couldn't stop staring. This is not something I have seen on the streets of the city - so where have all these people come from? It was REALLY REALLY ODD (from a UK festival-goer perspective). Check out the snaps:













No comments:

Post a Comment