Saturday 14 August 2010

Greetings!

So as another evening in Bulgaria draws to a close (well, the party does actually carry on for many more hours but I've got to sleep or I'll fall apart), now is the time to briefly reflect on the trip so far. One word: great. Amazing winners, awesome weather, fab tunes, good interviews and an all round great experience. It amazes me that even into week 12, every festival is totally different. From the attitude of the security to the layout to the lineup to the location to the volume - no two have even been similar (even the two in the same place in Croatia!). What a wonderfully super job this is. Do not think I'm ever getting complacent about it - I thank my lucky stars a few squillion times a day that I am where i am. And you get to come too! Cheers lovely Trident bosses x

No comments:

Post a Comment