Sunday 4 July 2010

Wakestock day two

Hello all... Am still in north Wales checking out Wakestock festival in the seaside hills.
Its Sunday morning here and my chance to update you on yesterdays fun.
In the morning I went off to the local marina in a nearby town to watch some wakeboarding performances from some of the worlds best riders. A large crowd hd gathered along the water and we all whooped and cheered as men and women flipped and twisted in the air, jumping off the waves in the wake of the speedboats ahead of them.

Once the display was over, we headed off for some lunch. I was joined by some friends from Virtual Festivals website (who have been hosting some of my 30 fest blogs and videos). A short bus ride back to the site allowed us a few minutes to lie in the grass in the sunshine - before the days musical events began.
I interviewed the evenings headliners Chase And Status, got myself a snap with mr Plan B - and had a good chat with Feeder. I then checked out all their live sets as well as tunes from DJ Zane Lowe and Maximo park.
The night felt way busier and more crowded than before and people were partying until the early hours. I woke at 5am briefly to hear people still dancing away. Dedication!

Yesterday also marked the arrival of this weeks winner Courtney (joined by her sister). They both went and met Plan B and spent the night rocking out around the site. Very nice ladies indeed!

Xx


- Posted by Katie P

Location:Tent

No comments:

Post a Comment