Friday 17 December 2010

...And now to bed...

So, that's that then. I am back from the Gaucho tour... back in my room.. and tomorrow morning I head out to the airport and back to England! What an amazing 30 weeks it has been. I really can't begin to summerise what an experience I have had. There have been endless highs - and honestly - no lows at all. I have enjoyed every second of it, every festival, every city, every country - and have met some of the nicest people in the world. Thank you to everyone who has been a part of it all - Trident, Pretty Green, RPM, PHD, Nicola Varley, Virtual Festivals, festival PRs, bands, artists, friends, family and more. I'll leave you with a daft picture of me today, taken just after an 80-yr old cowboy won me this 'ring' and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Every day's an adventure ;)
Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment