Saturday 25 September 2010

Some thoughts

Here are some thoughts I've been having, please excuse my rambling:
Each of these new places I travel to seems more beautiful and incredible than the last, and it amazes me to think that there are people that get to see views like this every day. But then I've also realised that the people that do see this sort of thing all the time can forget it's amazing. I live in London and I forget there are bits that are lovely... But... Buttttt... Would I forget how beautiful this place is if I lived here? I've always been someone who adores light and colour and even just the sky here makes me so happy.. Hmm. Just rambling now. Hmm. Should I move to somewhere sunny when the 30 festivals are over? That's what I've been thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment